This 3-act task was created to work hand in hand with my Building Fact Fluency Toolkit.
If you’re looking for a resource that builds fact fluency through meaningful context, while providing purposeful opportunities to practice, be sure to check it out here.
Watch the video:
- What do you notice/? What do you wonder?
- Which question are you more curious about?
- Q1: How many apples of each color?
- Q2: How many apples are in the basket?
- Estimate. What is your strategic choice of a number? What’s the strategy behind your estimate?
Information needed for Q1: How many apples are in the basket?
Information needed for Q2: How many apples of each color?
Click the link here to find more of My 3-Act Lessons